Announcing the eTRIKS Labs Webinar
Since its inception, IMI’s eTRIKS has been working to increase the value of translational data by providing a sustainable and open data management platform. The eTRIKS platform starts with the open source data warehouse TranSMART and extends it with developments focused on system performance, data exploration, analysis and sustainability.
eTRIKS Labs is where we develop our most exciting new ideas for translational data analysis. eTRIKS Labs encompass a range of modular tools that complement and extend the tranSMART core, providing you with new capabilities and greater flexibility as you seek to understand, share and exploit your data.
This series of free webinars will showcase our latest tools and make them available to everyone who wants to make the most of their data, including:
· Advanced visual analytics with SmartR
· Multi-study data harmonization with eHS
· Scalable high performance analytics with eAE
· High dimensional data selection with HiDome
· Gene set variation analysis with GSVA
· Long term data sustainability through an ELIXIR node
· Best practices in data standardization with the Standards Starter Pack
To sign up just visit www.etriks.org
We hope to see you there!
The eTRIKS team