Workpackage 4: Project management and dissemination of results
Objectives of the Workpackage
Workpackage 0 (WP 0) has four major objectives:
- Ensure the proper functioning of the project in order to achieve the objectives, to complete the milestones in time and to deliver the deliverables.
- Ensure that the consortium’s contractual duties are carried out. Support and strengthen the participants to comply with the EU regulations and their contractual and legal requirements. Abide by the "good practice" of resources management as presented in the Financial Guidelines.
- Set-up an effective communication infrastructure and foster the integrative process within the consortium.
- Manage the processes for the capture and protection of intellectual property together with EFPIA, including confidential information, copyright, design rights and patents properly
Description of the tasks
Scientific coordination and management of the scientific activities and their progress is in the experienced hands of the Coordinator and the Lead of the Managing Entity and their teams at Wuppertal and Hamburg. They have been coordinating other large-scale projects for years and are thus well familiar with the requirements for the scientific management of CANCER-ID.
The administrative management is done by GABO:mi, a German SME with longstanding, hands-on expertise in the management of EU Framework projects. Acting as the right hand of the Coordinator and as a permanent help-desk for all project participants, GABO:mi takes on full responsibility for project management and controlling, contractual management, communication management and resources management. Hence, all issues relating to project administration will be handled professionally by GABO:mi.
All other partners will be actively involved in this WP when it comes to reporting.
- Bayer Pharma
- University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf
- University of Twente
- University of Manchester
- Institut Gustave Roussy
- University Hospital Düsseldorf
- Instituto Oncologico Veneto
- Max-Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics
- University of Turin
- European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer
- Integrated Biobank of Luxembourg
- TATAA Biocenter
- Alacris Theranostics
- Orion Pharma
- Menarini Silicon-Biosystems
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostic