Scientific Advisory Board (SAB)
CANCER-ID is supported by a Scientific Advisory Board. This board shall ensure the highest standard of research and monitor the progress of the project by taking part in the annual meetings. Whenever appropriate, they will consult the consortium and make recommendations on how to best improve project performance.
The CANCER-ID SAB consists of nine experts representing the key areas of the project.
- Prof. Anastassia Negrouk, European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer
- Prof. Charles Swanton, London Research Institute
- Prof. Dave SB Hoon, John Wayne Cancer Institute, Saint John´s Health Center
- Prof. George A. Calin, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Prof. Maarten J. IJzerman, University of Twente
- Ursula Goldmann-Posch, mamazone
- Prof. Stefanie Jeffrey, Stanford Medicine
- Prof. Yibin Kang, Princeton University
- Prof. Michael Thomas, University of Heidelberg